12.17.2007

12.17.07

I cast on for shifting sands in a modified size and without a picture, so imagine my surprise when I discovered that my 5" wide x 4.5" long swatch of a scarf doesn't really look like one belonging to anyone else. So very much unlike ALL the pictures on Ravelry. I would venture to say that something has gone awry. You may ask: how could I have been so scatterbrained? It's remarkably easy. You give the briefest of glances at the written directions, don't print out a picture, ignore the chart, and watch TV rather than pay attention to your knitting. Voila! A scarf that appears to zigzag instead of shift. My question isn't so much 'where did I go wrong?' but rather 'where did everyone else go right?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home