11.30.2007

11.30.07





* Today is the last day of nablopomo..... sorry, I have nothing to say about it yet. Instead you will get the little bits of somethings that I haven't thought through all the way.
* During nablopomo I've definitely ruled out my ever having
hypergraphia. Unlike Robert Shields, who I personally found, diary-wise, to be ultra creepy. Did he really find himself THAT fascinating? This is just a glimpse of the useful information you can find in Wikipedia when you are bored to death at work.

* Did you know that as of today Wikipedia lists 30 ongoing conflicts? Sadly, I cannot name all of them.
* Here is another something completely unrelated but slightly (ever so slightly) more upbeat: look at all the lovely lights...

*Yes, I know, it really is 3 minutes of lanterns floating up to the sky. But did you notice how they kind-of look like jelly fish? Also, can you imagine how incredibly messy it would be? (This is why you should never do janitorial; it will come back to haunt you the rest of your life, all you will think about is how messy everything is).
* Tonight, I am going to perform an anti-bad juju ceremony. This will involve some new yarn, a bottle of wine, some chocolate and not answering the phone. Hopefully this will break the week of cursedness that has befallen everyone I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fair well NaBloPoMo.

11/30/2007 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good song choice! what is it about his voice I find so soothing?

12/03/2007 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home