11.25.2007

11.25.07 Sunday

Dinner is done. yay (am soooooo tired)
My turkey was exceptionally yummy, the mashed potatoes beautiful (russet, red and yams, all smooshed together), the gravy......how do I put this? It was green. Booger green. I forgot that I threw out the 'Kitchen Bouquet' gravy coloring last week. Then I remembered I had thrown it out - after I added the sage to the gravy and it turned a disturbing shade of booger green. Thankfully it mellowed with some black pepper and a whole lot of cooking. Then it was just light greenish-grey. Good thing it was yummy.

Jen, did you find your hat and mitts? How do you feel about Berets? I keep seeing cute knitted beret patterns everywhere, but am not so excited about wearing one. Hats don't do anything for me. I see a new one and I think 'This one will be different'. 'This hat won't turn on me.... it will be cute forever.' Yeah, it does sound like an abusive relationship. Isn't the first step admitting I have a problem?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT THE STUFFING? YOU CANT HAVE TURKEY WITHOUT THE STUFFING.

11/25/2007 10:44 PM  
Blogger gunter said...

Beth made stuffing, with apples and sausage - yum

11/26/2007 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't feel good about berets, but beggers can't be choosy so I will wear what ever you make me. I did LOVE my last hat! It was the perfect size/fit.

11/26/2007 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home