9.12.2007

Update

Knitting has been nonexistent, but last night I did wash and block my new Tree Jacket. Looking at the Stitchywitch's finished pictures this morning, I saw her lovely spiral pattern that came with knitting the lace section in the round didn't block out and I'm loving her sweater. However, the original pattern picture does not seem to spiral , so last night I blocked it straight. It will probably still spiral a bit, we'll see. Just use your imagination to picture the sweater above in a lovely brown since I don't have any finished proof to offer. I started test knitting yarn for the new Juliet pattern from Zephyr Style. I picked up some Cascade 220 Wool in galaxy at my LYS yesterday. Not sure if I'm loving it enough. Also considered trying out some bulky Grey Lopi Wool I have in the stash. Everything seems SO BIG though, using such large needles and bulky yarn. I love the yarn colors in the sample pattern pictures but don't want to wait for it to be shipped to me. See the lovely options.....
I'm really loving the color and longer length of the second sweater...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home