8.16.2007

more cake.....

I've purposely let several days pass before i set down to talk about this concert. Live music is incredibly fun, but there is always that possibility that the band you love will let you down during a live performance. There are so many variables: the sound could be off, the band jet-lagged or hung-over, the people around you just plain gross. That said....
Cake sounded incredible. They never lost their momentum. The crowd never got tired. And despite my wearing alot of beer from some delusional guy who thought he could dance while holding a full cup, nothing rained on my parade. I didn't carry my camera inside so my hands would be free, and it was a good choice. Cake came on pretty late and it steadily got darker which definitely encouraged dancing.


I just wish I could have found a good clip of Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home