9.26.2007

DVR whore

Did anyone watch Reaper last night? GCI is the antichrist and the DVR they have is incapable of doing two things at once, so no reaper for me. Apparently it will have a rerun on thursday but this could conflict with my DVR'ing The Office.
The Sci Fi channel is playing episodes of Dead Like Me on Thursday nights, if you haven't seen this show - you MUST watch it. (It is one of my favorites, what does this say about me?) I DVR'd Bones and House last night but only got Bones watched so far, in between knitting and laughing at text msg from Kelley (one of my erstwhile guests from Jersey.) This is what I was knitting....There is a whole passel of baby knitting that must be done. All baby girls. These may go to Iris though since they are so large. The Pattern is lovely and FREE, from this knitter- I used larger needles than advised....long story. Yarn is Classic Elite Bam Boo, the actual color is more salmon than raspberry (damn digital camera. sorry) It is sooo soft and looks beautiful but very splitty to knit with. They are supposed to have a lovely contrasting color for the top few rows and the the criss-cross ties but I didn't like any of my options. I am going to fix snaps for closure with little button accents on top.
Tonight is DessertFest 2007. Since our friend Mia is leaving town, Beth has invited approx. 20-500 people to my house for Dessert. I have no idea what I am making. Perhaps a repeat of the Apple Spice Cake with Caramel sauce I did a couple weekends ago. I need something easy and fast. And a new digital camera with a food setting, like one i saw recently.........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home