11.05.2007

Morbid Monday

After a restless night of zombie dreams, I am hoping for happier ones tonight. How does one fight off zombies at one grandma's house with a wall of glass windows floor to ceiling and a sliding glass door squarely in the middle of it? What brought those dreams on, I wonder? My watching old black and white movies tonight can't hurt, can they? I suppose this one isn't the best choice, is it? Gripping though.
This picture is much cheerier than my grim thoughts, my geraniums have decided to start blooming beautifully now, now that the season is over and they supposed to be going to sleep. Why do they do this in November on my Kitchen table and not on the porch in July? This is the rest of the things on my table.... the mug is my Disneyland present from Beth & Steve, the rest, well, it's just my chaotic mess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I hate flowers - I paint them because they're cheaper than models and they don't move."

-Georgia O'Keeffee

11/05/2007 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home