10.31.2007

fully vested

I couldn't wait for my yarn to arrive so I fiddle around until I found something I liked. Finally cast on for this vest from Interweave Fall 2005:I'm using my frogged yarn from Juliet, so no additional yarn purchases happened. The sample photo almost put me off but rest assured no pugs will be allowed anywhere NEAR my vest. I had finished the entire back yesterday when, of course, my new yarn showed up in the mail. and o' my goodness, it is soft. and pretty. and calling my name sweetly. So I am swatching for the Tangled Yoke Cardigan.
I also knit a gauge swatch for Bianca's Jacket with some stashed 100% silk, lovely pattern isn't it? What is a girl to do when she has too much yarn and ideas and not enough time to go around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home