10.09.2007

weekend knitting update

Here is a finished infant hat in Navy Bamboo. I made the pattern up as I went along. Circumference is approx 16.5" stretched.I have been considering opening an etsy shop to sell knitted things per a fabulous suggestion made by a reader. The questions that come to mind: can i keep up? will this be cost effective?
Any thoughts?
I cast on for the Minimalist Cardigan from the Fall 2207 Interweave Sunday afternoon, doesn't look like much does it? Believe me, it is. 10.5" is a lot when you're knitting in moss stitch. This is Cascade 220 in Galaxy. It's been a little hard on my hands with all the dry, cold weather we've been having. In other news: I am leaving town to go see my sister Thursday night through Monday night. YAY! I wish I could say this cardigan would be finished in time to wear it Sunday - but definitely not. Why won't my boss pay me to knit?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always move to SouthEast Asia and open your own sweatshop

10/09/2007 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home