9.15.2006

Friday things

This months theme for Self Portrait Challenge is 'with someone'. I am always with someones, but never someones you can ask to take pictures with. I look around at the people I see the most of everyday - and I'm lucky to say I have no complaints (well yes of course I do, but not really important ones). All my guys are very good to me - They come to my house to pull the cord on my lawn-mower for the first start of the spring - always tricky. They jerry-rigged hot water for me at the office when not all the parts were there for my hot water heater, tinkered with my heating system till it worked because heaven forbid the plumbers should actually make sure it runs and just today I got vinyl in my office bathroom and a TOILET.
yes they are very dear to me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home