5.09.2008

I realized suddenly when considering my summer reading expectations that many of my choices have been formed through watching Titlepage. The latest episode was equally compelling, especially the poet Edward Hirsch. I found his interview and comments to be pleasingly articulate. Particularly when he was questioned about his work methods and Mr Hirsch said of himself 'I don't have a temperament of great equilibrium'.

I also had the dawning realization that the reason my chest was UNBEARABLY ITCHY AND I WANTED TO TEAR THE FLESH OFF WITH BARE HANDS was not completely random but may have had something to do with my visiting a tanning booth yesterday.

So, in other words, my dawning realizations aren't all that interesting.

awkward.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home