7.05.2007

The posts just keep coming....

it's feast or famine around here...
I was dinking (yes, it's a real word in my world) away on the computer and saw a link in bloglines called related feeds. so dinked around some more and it occurred to me to check what related feeds were for my blog. I thought some knitting sites would pop up. Wrong. Seems i am more fixated with food and green living than knitting. And if you had any questions about content....yes, i live in a little kids movie.

Free Online Dating

But on the upside: I should be able to narrow down which cartoon character I am. Apparently one with a psychotic siamese, an obsession with food and sustainable, green living where the parental units weren't killed off in the first five minutes. CRAP! I am the scary lady who muzzles the dog in The Lady and the Tramp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home