10.18.2006

cough, cough

Apparently my flu shot was not the panacea I was hoping for, since yesterday I awoke reluctantly and stuggled out of bed to discover I looked and felt like crap. (Which was confirmed at work where The Boss Man came in at 10:30 and said "You look like crap.") So I went home and stayed there all day long. I watched Season three of Arrested Development, drank copious amounts of tea, finished knitting my sweater and felt sorry for myself. Today I'm at work doing pretty much those same things with the exception of anything fun like knitting and Arrested Development. I am a pathetic sick person. I find it boring and a waste of my time. Yesterday was beautiful and sunny and all I could do was lay on the couch.
But on other topics:
  • Cable was out Monday so I finally got to watch 3rd X-Men. Was disappointing I thought.
  • Made Ginger Pumpkin Bread from Real Food Magazine this month. Needed more zing.
  • Am already worn out and ready to go home
  • It's only 9:37 a.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes x men was not all I had hopped for either. Sorry your sick

10/19/2006 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home