4.04.2006

Blue (SPT) Tuesday
This was a lovely present I received over the weekend from some dear friends. The artist is Antoinette Walker - I haven't found a website yet. She is a local artist who does amazing work.
Luckily I wore a blue sweater today so blue tuesday met up pleasantly and nodded (as an slight aquaintance, not an intimate) to self portrait tuesday and than they continued each in their own direction. I am watering the broccolli just started inside the greenhouse (more of an aphid santuary actually) today, much too early since it's still quite cold, but it IS april and the theme for this month SPT is April Fool.
I had quite a hard time finding blue, not a usual color for me at all. I was glad that the seagull was stolling by, he looks like he should be carrying an umbrella though.
tuesday-blues, turquoises
wednesday-greens
thursday-whites or browns or blacks
friday-oranges
saturday-reds or purples or pinks

For more color schemers go here and here and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home