3.13.2006

Thought I was dead, didn't ya? Well that is pretty close to the truth. I was stricken with the coughing, icky, sinus headache crud so my hiney was not far off the couch for a whole week. I would briefly go to work and than I was right back there again, denting my couch cushions. I think I actually threw my back out from sitting - which is a big change from the usual culprit - my moving the piano.
But
I
actually
got
something
done
yesterday.
Yes, I moved my desk upstairs on Sunday and started putting my projects in some sort of order.
Then I went and got more potting soil and planted a few more seeds.
After all, just because it's snowing doesn't mean it isn't MARCH and time to plant many good things. Why is Spring not here yet? Is it too soon to start encouraging premature greenness by watering my lawn with warm water?
I've gotten so behind on so many things that its overwelming to consider what to do first. My crown and base molding is still sitting in the middle of the living room floor, the living room is half painted, my workspace is half painted (the wall with the sewing machine is the only one with two coats) the TV still has no stand, my new composter is sitting in pieces in the living room and I'm two weeks behind at work. Why is it one week of being sick can jack up your schedule so much?
But my greens are doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home