4.23.2009

i get tired of being allergic to EVERYTHING. mascara is out of the picture again as of last night. i was desperate enough that yes, locoweed, i finally tried putting neosporin into my eyes this morning and yes, it did actually feel better. (NOTE: do not try this at home, it is most definitely forbidden in big letters on the back of the neosporin tube.)

on a somewhat related note: do you think I can wear any of these scents from CB i hate perfume. how can you resist the names and descriptions: At The Beach 1966, Burning Leaves, Gathering Apples

on a completely unrelated note: i got my hair cut on tuesday. last night i was told that it was an improvement since my last haircut made me look like martha stewart.........awkward?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home