6.11.2009

Over at ABC you can catch the last few episodes of Pushing Daisies online as they are released. So who is more charming, The Pie Maker or Emerson Cod?

i loaned my sister Ant Farm: And Other Desperate Situations by Simon Rich. She also thought his story the ride back to beersheba was entertaining (an imagined one sided conversation by Abraham to Isaac on the way home.....)
Wow, there is nothing like camping! Cooking your own lamb, building your own pyre... and no women! Just a couple of guys in the woods, lighting fires, doing stuff, and keeping it between themselves! Speaking of which, did you ever notice how your mother sometimes gets ideas? I mean she raised you and I love her, but she's a very nervous person. All I'm saying is sometimes it's all right not to tell her things. Like guy things.

heard on my ipod today: and as long as it's talking to you, talk of the weather will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home